OPAN Systemic Policy Submissions
OPAN Service Delivery Organisations engage and interact with aged care consumers and service providers on a regular basis. Through this ongoing engagement OPAN is able to develop a thorough understanding of the issues and concerns faced by both consumers and the broader aged care sector.
OPAN actively draws on this knowledge to provide government and policy makers with relevant and informed advice on the development of aged care policy and practice. Below is a sample of some of the policy submissions OPAN has developed in response to key government consultations and inquiries, as well as key media releases.
- OPAN Input into Royal Commission Aged Care Terms of Reference 23 Sep 18
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety – Prime Minister of Australia 16 Sep 18
- OPAN Media Release – Increased Action Urgently Needed to Boost Quality of Care 15 Sep 18
- OPAN Submission to Senate Inquiry into the ACQSC Bills
- OPAN Submission to the Home Care Pricing Transparency Compatibility
- OPAN Media Release Increased Action Urgently Needed to lift Quality of Aged Care September 2018
- OPAN Submission to the Inquiry into the Quality of Care in Residential Aged Care Facilities in Australia February 2018